The Economic Development Partnership of Alabama is making an important contribution to Alabama’s next generation of economic development by driving new business starts and diversifying the state’s economy through Alabama Launchpad, a public-private partnership started in 2006.
Alabama Launchpad helps high growth companies start, stay and grow in Alabama while supporting, advocating and recognizing entrepreneurship statewide.
Alabama Launchpad offers:
- Startup Competition – provides funding and mentoring for entrepreneurs
- Innovation Conference -the largest event in the state to bring together state leaders, economic developers, entrepreneurs and the business community in one venue to highlight entrepreneurial and innovation successes across the state
- Innovation Awards – recognize and celebrate entrepreneurs in the state
- Small Business Innovative Research/Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR) Assistance Program
- Database of patents and university technologies available for licensing. Alabama’s patent portfolio, incubator profiles and technologies available for commercialization await your review on AdvantageAlabama,the one-of-a-kind selection tool developed for site selectors, industry, and entrepreneurs
- Market assessments for universities
For more information on Alabama Launchpad and its programs, please visit www.alabamalaunchpad.com.