EDPA is a nonprofit organization funded by more than 60 leading Alabama companies that are committed to enhancing economic development in the state. The strength of our private sector support enables us to increase our effectiveness as we work to spur job growth throughout Alabama and across significant sectors in our diverse economy.
Click here to learn more about the companies that support EDPA. When you arrive at Advantage Alabama please select Partners tab.
For more information on participating in Alabama’s economic development efforts as a supporting organization, please contact Steve Sewell at 205.943.4742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BL Harbert International, LLC
- Brasfield & Gorrie, LLC
- Dunn Building Company, LLC
- Hargrove Engineers + Constructors
- Hoar Construction, LLC
- SSOE Group
- BBVA Compass
- Harbert Management Corporation
- Liberty Bank
- PNC Financial Services Group
- Regions Financial Corporation
- Stifel Financial Corp.
- Wells Fargo & Company
- Alabama Self-Insured Worker’s Compensation Fund
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Protective Life Corporation
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C.
- Balch & Bingham LLP
- Burr & Forman LLP
- Maynard Cooper & Gale P.C.
- Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- GKN Aerospace Services Alabama
- Honda Manufacturing of Alabama, LLC
- Kamtek, Inc.
- McWane, Inc.
- Mercedes-Benz US International, Inc
- O’Neal Steel, Inc.
- SSAB North American Division
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, LLC
- Vulcan Materials Company
Modeling & Simulation
Transportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- AAA Cooper Transportation
- Airbus Americas, Inc.
- Alabama State Port Auhtority
- BLG Logistics
- Cooper/T. Smith Stevedoring Co., Inc.
- FreightCar America, Inc.
- Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Page & Jones, Inc.
- Thompson Tractor Company, Inc.
Universities and Nonprofit
- Auburn Research & Technology Foundation
- Auburn University
- Southern Research
- University of Alabama
- University of Alabama at Birmingham